Instituted April 2015
Late Payments and Collections Policy ECommerce Clients
Monthly fees are due when rendered. Monthly billing for Nutriloader Clients will take place on the 5th through the 10th of each month. If payment was unable to be processed by the 10th of the billing month, a notification will be sent to the client informing them of the problem by the 15th of the billing month. An additional phone reminder will be made on between the 20th and 25th of the billing month if payment is still not received. The Final email reminder will be sent between the 25th and 31st if payment still not received. The 1st of the next month a late fee of $10.00 will be assessed for non-payment. NutriLoader service will be terminated if payment is not received in full by the 5th of the month following the initial notice. This schedule of action breaks down as follows:
1. 5th of 10th: Billing of Nutriloader Monthly fees
2. By the 15th: Collection Attempt 1: Email Reminder
3. 20th-25th: Collection Attempt 2: Phone Reminder
4. 25th-31st: Collection Attempt 3: Email Final Reminder
5. 1st of following month: $10.00 late fee assessed
6. 5th of following month: NutriLoader Service Terminated for non-payment
Service Reinstatement: If client wishes to reinstate NutriLoader service, a 5-day notice period must be given, and full payment of past due fees along with a reinstatement fee of $199.00.
Requests for Service Cancellation
Any requests for Nutriloader service to be cancelled must be made before the 5th of the month to avoid being charged for that month. Requests received after the 5th will be charged for that month.