You will need new photos to show the different bundles as well as the description, pricing and any other info you want to include.
- 1. Create a new distributor as Elite Whey (use your email address so you get the order fulfillment emails) (http://manual.aspdotnetstorefront.com/p-956-manage-distributors.aspx)
- 2. Create a Manufacturer as Multiple since the products could be from various Manufacturers (http://manual.aspdotnetstorefront.com/p-957-manage-manufacturers.aspx)
- 3. Create a Product (You can use the settings from an existing Europa product as an example) using Elite Whey as the Distributor and Multiple as the Manufacturer. (http://manual.aspdotnetstorefront.com/p-977-manage-products.aspx)
- 4. Click on the Variant tab within the modal to set the price.
- 5. Click the Images Tab to upload your product image.
- 6. Once you have the product configured, you will need to change the Publish radio button on the Main Modal screen to YES. This will allow the product to be seen by your customers.
- 7. Create a new category in the Europa Portal (http://europa.insitebiz.com) and associate the bundle to the new category. (http://support.insitebiz.com/forums/21392333-Products)
- 8. Repeat steps 3-7 for each bundle you wish to create.
You will notice I have referenced both support areas during these steps.
- http://manual.aspdotnetstorefront.com (AspDotNetStoreFront Manual)
- http://support.insitebiz.com (INSite Self Help )
This will take manual set-up on your part but the platform will do what you need. :)