Welcome to Basic Training...I'm glad you're here!
There are two primary systems you will use to manage your ecommerce website:
- INSite Product Portal - http://europa.insitebiz.com
- ASPDotNetStoreFront - www.yoursite.ext/config (Note: Use Firefox or Chrome for best results)
The following are typical Management tasks that you will perform in the INSite Product Portal:
The ASPDNSF Administrative Console HOME page provides you with an overview of customers, sales & orders for Today, This Week, This Month, This Year and All Time.
The following are typical tasks that you will perform in ASPDNSF:
- view/manage orders
- place products on sale
- create a coupon or promotion code
- manage non-product related website content (About Us, Contact Us, Policies, etc.)
- modify shipping methods
- send customer emails/newsletters
NOTE: Some client sites will use WordPress for select content pages and/or their blog/forum. WordPress offers extensive help forums including WordPress for Beginners, First Steps With WordPress, and a WordPress FAQ.
See our Basic Training Overview document for additional instructions on the tasks outlined in the INSite Product Portal and ASPDNSF sections above