Price Range Mark-Up will override both General Mark-Up and Manufacturer Mark-Up for products in specific (wholesale) price-ranges according to the percentage assigned to the wholesale price-range(s). Price Range Mark-Up adds the specified percentage associated with the wholesale price according to the ranges you define.
To add Mark-Up for products in a specific price range:
- Login to the INSite Product Portal, http://europa.insitebiz.com
- Select PRODUCT >> MARK-UP from the navigation
- Click the Add Range Markup button
- Specify the Price Low for the range
- Specify the Price High for the range
- Specify the percentage you wish to apply for the specified range
- Click the SET MARK-UP button
Note: Prices may not be set for individual products within the Portal. Once mark-up has been set or edited, send an email to email@example.com to request an update to your pricing.